$70.00 (Canadian funds) for 2 week access to the course online
Many products pose some danger while being transported, but dangerous goods are generally products that are inherently dangerous whether or not they are in transport. Special precautions are called for to ensure their safe transportation.
The regulations require that, with few exceptions, every person engaged in the handling, offering for transport or transporting of dangerous goods be trained in the aspects of these activities that are applicable to their assigned duties.
• Classification and Identification
• Safety Marks, Labels and Placards
• Reporting, Spills and Accidental Release
• Special Cases, Exemptions
• Understanding Schedules and Appendices